Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why?

So the obvious question is why start this blog.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been in the media a lot lately.  As I look at different articles and look at the comments below those articles, I am shocked by the misunderstanding of others when it comes to my religion.  The comment that stands out to me the most is that we are so secretive.  That is crazy!  We have thousands of members throughout the world serving missions where their main purpose is to share our beliefs with others.  Well, here I am, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Ask away.  I will answer any question.  The only things I ask, are:
1) It is understood that I do not speak for the church as a whole.
2) I have complete respect for your choice to believe or not believe whatever you choose.  Please treat me the same.
3) I will discuss any thing, but there are some things (such as the temple) that I will discuss in more general terms due the sacredness of the subject.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any questions and all comments that are respectful.